Thursday, June 16, 2011

F for "Father's Day"

It's always a trouble choosing a present for a man. Father's Day is no exception. Mom wanted me to get some socks for him, but that's not interesting since I gave him some last year. This year, for some reason, a change purse came up to my mind. I wanted to order hand-made one, but it takes 5-7 weeks (!) to be made. Since I didn't have enough time, I decided to go for Plan B; purchasing one at the department store. Among various kinds of change purses, I found one from Calvin Klein. It was a little bit overbudget, but I really liked that. Once I was fond of that purse, other candidates didn't look appropriate. I was very satisfied with what I choose. I only hope my dad will like it as well.

I mentioned Eiken in the last entry. Yes, I took the test last Sunday. Just like last time, the vocabulary section was crazy. Out of 25 questions, I encountered only a few words that I knew. So I guessed most of the answers. The reading section was OK, and the writing section went much better than the last time. I managed to write a 4-paragraph essay in 40 minutes. The next day, the answer key was released, so I checked my answers. The result was....only a little bit better than last time. I really want to pass this exam and step forward to the interview, which everyone says I would have very little problem with. I'll keep my fingers crossed till I get the result on July 4th.

No comments:

Post a Comment