Sunday, February 19, 2012

T for "Twilight"

Have you seen the movie, "Twilight," and its series?  I haven't.  And I have never been interested in any of the movies themselves nor the actors and actresses in them.  But I was wondering if the stories are that interesting since this series has been very popular in Canada, and probably in Japan as well.  The actual books might be interesting to read, and they must be easier for me to read than Davinci Code or some other novels aimed at adults.  But they are too expensive to collect for my brief interest.  Then today, I found them in the local library!  It was a surprise.  Why hadn't I thought about this?  Luckily, this library has decent variety of English books.  I should come here often though the location is not very convenient to drop by.  The only problem is, I won't be able to finish reading within two weeks, which is their loaning period :(

No comments:

Post a Comment