Sunday, May 22, 2011

D for "Dimanche"

Long time no see!
I didn't update my blog mostly because I couldn't come up with a nice title that starts with d. I seriously think this system, which I decided to follow, prevents me from writing journals more often...

Yesterday, I went to a live jazz concert. This was my third time (probably) to visit
miggy+ 's concert. Please refer to the link to know how awesome they are. :) I was really happy to be filled with great music and surrounded by my friends, but my body was surely tired. Then I felt something wrong with my throat. I was afraid of what would happen the next morning... Then this morning, yes, it happened. I woke up with a dry, sore throat just like I usually have when I caught a cold. *Sigh* So I decided to stay at home for a day, not even stepping out from the entrance of my house.

In recent weeks, I was always away on the weekend, so it's kind of nice to stay at home, doing nothing but what I feel like doing, and take it easy. I made bagels using the bread maker that my sister and I got for Mother's Day. Later, I might do some work for tomorrow, but that's something I would enjoy, so it's OK.

I only hope that I will get up without any headache or sore throat tomorrow morning.


No comments:

Post a Comment