Sunday, April 24, 2011

C for "Canada Crazy"

I'll keep this entry short since it's late at night and I can't sleep in too much tomorrow.

I found out that one of my colleagues is from Canada and used to live in Vancouver. Surprise! It seems that she met a Japanese guy in Canada and probably followed him here. What a courageous girl. Now she is working in Japan, teaching English.

Canada. I don't hesitate to call that country my second home. I had too much fun and left too many things undone. I have to go back.

Whenever I hear about someone who is from Canada or has some connection to Canada, I feel very sentimental. At the same time, I feel a sense of defeat. I couldn't get a job there, and also no one who I have dated insisted to follow me to this country. Even though now I'm used to the idea that things just didn't work out in my past relationships, Canadian-Japanese couples' stories always make me feel sad and envious. I won't wonder why I can't make things out because romance is usually very unfair and unfortunate. I believe in myself and my passion.

No comments:

Post a Comment