Saturday, July 16, 2011

L for "Lucky Charm"

These days, I found many people around me don't believe in fortune telling or gods.  I'm not religious, but I can't help checking horoscope in the magazines, believing palm reading, and making wishes at shrines and temples.  Then this time, I got my lucky charms.  You might think I'm too childish, but the important thing is me feeling positive ;)  
lovely knots
These earrings are from Mederu Jewelry.  I ordered these on the Internet and waited for 3 weeks!  Finally they came to me.  I used to wear cheap earrings, such as less than 1000 yen, but those materials started to irritate my earlobes.  These bows are made of (or coated with) 10K gold, so it must be less harsh to my skin.  I've been wearing them for 2 days so far, but I feel better than old silver ones, though the holes in my earlobes still a bit hurt :(  These ribbons resemble to my old favorite ones, which were lost during my trip to Vancouver in winter.  So when I found these on the website, I was really, really interested.  After a long consideration, I placed an order.  I'm glad that I can put on earrings again :)

2 comments:

  1. 可愛いね!
    サイトみたよー。
    私まで欲しくなっちゃったじゃないか(笑)
    でも、どうしてフルオーダーではないのにわざわざオーダー制にしているのか、結局よく分からなかった。
    私は神頼み的なことも占いも興味ないけど、青いものと牛&鳥グッズは集めてるから、そういうのがlucky charmになるのかな?
    気に入ったピアスつけてると、毎日が楽しいよね♪

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...that's right. Maybe they don't want to have extra stock? According to the website, this motif has a meaning of "eternal bond". But if something can make you feel courageous or happy, that must be your lucky charm ;)

    ReplyDelete