Monday, August 9, 2010

B for "Bon Courage!"

I can't remember how many times I have failed to learn French since I was in university. I took French courses for two years in vain, and learned almost nothing. Only benefit was I got the hang of how to read the combination of alphabets in French and became able to pronounce "r" sound a little better than before. When I first studied this language, I thought I really felt the limit of my brain capacity. I couldn't put any more conjugations or vocabulary. When I tried to cram another word, it just bounced back. So French was something that I was dreaming of learning but kept giving up studying. But this time, I've been listening to the radio program for 3 months. This is because; one, the teachers in the program is really funny and make things easy; two, NHK started streaming service so that we can follow the program even though we missed it live. Not wanting to be too serious, I try not to make much of what I'm doing. Once I start noticing that I'm achieving something that I haven't done, I'll probably fail. Just I'm keeping it my casual task to listen to the program at least on the weekend. This program is approaching to the end, which is in September, and the contents are getting harder. What I should do is to keep listening and enjoying. Bon courage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment