Saturday, August 14, 2010

D for "Digital Camera"

Since my brother is going to go abroad to study, my sister and I decided to give him a digital camera. Now he has the newest camera in the whole family. Only thing I'm concerned is that if he keeps the habit of taking pictures at the places he visits. Because I wanted him to have the camera so that he can let us know how the country he's going to live look like. While we were choosing his camera, it was revealed that my sister and I have the same camera. I remember that when I got mine, she told me she likes that brand but didn't tell me specifically which model she had. I compared several types and finally decided on one I own. What a coincident! Although we were born as twins, we don't have almost anything in common. But now it seems "twin power" worked :)

Last year, and a few more years before, I left my brother alone with my parents at home. But now, I'm going to be the one to be left. I'm nervous because I perfectly well know that my parents will start worrying about me even more. They are never happy about what I'm doing and what I want to do. Worse than that, I'm not confident enough about my choice of life path to convince my parents that I will be able to support myself and have satisfied life. This feeling comes and goes occasionally, but again, I began to feel anxious about how I'm going to live. It's not a good sign. Whenever I'm occupied with negative thoughts, I miss or ignore any bright side around me. I'll try to keep my chin up and keep moving on.

My friends are going to visit me in October, and I'm going to visit Vancouver in December, though I'll have to start saving money. I just can't wait for those two heart-pumping events!!


The book I'm still reading and almost finish: The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian

No comments:

Post a Comment