Friday, August 13, 2010

C for "Change"

My sister stayed with us for 3 days. She lives apart from us with her husband, but she managed to take very short summer vacation to visit us. Last time she came back, which was on New Year's Day, I was away. So we haven't seen each other for more than a year, though we sometimes "met" on Skype.

All of my family was looking forward to her visit, and we are all happy to have her. But it's strange and a bit sad to find out that we have grown apart. Each of us has spent a long time living in different surroundings, and that during that time, we have gained and developed some kind of characteristics that we didn't use to have. We are still close sisters, but something has changed between us. That is generally called "growing up", I suppose.

On the whole, we had great time with her. I wish her happiness, good health, and not being any skinnier :(

No comments:

Post a Comment