Thursday, September 23, 2010

S for "Strange!"

I woke up this morning with a little depressed feelings. I couldn't get up and stayed in bed until 11 in the morning! I didn't see any dreams. Why was I blue? Strange.

Speaking of sleeping and strange, this is what I witnessed the other day.

While I was cooking dinner, I found our three cats gathering on the dinner table one by one, and they started to doze off forming a weird triangle! Was this just a coincidence? Or did they try to do some "synchronized slumbering" in the table??? Cats are mysteriously strange and irresistibly cute...

Let me tell you about those three cats. The black&white cat on the left in the picture is the biggest male. He is the heaviest, loudest, the most demanding, and the kindest cat. His new favorite these days is to sleep on folded newspapers (as you can see in the picture). The patched cat on the back is our only female cat. She is the most beautiful of the three, but the most nervous one. She loves to lie down on my mom's futon after she gets up. She could easily spend a whole day rolling on the futon and the pillow, completely relaxed. The last one is the youngest boy. For me, he's the cutest and weirdest. He loves bath mats, the thin mattress that you use right after shower to wipe your feet. He also likes to take a nap under the fan (where you can get no wind), in the bookshelf, and on someone's shoes.

For him, life must be good ;)












No comments:

Post a Comment