Saturday, October 9, 2010

X for......"Xmas!!"

Mhahaha! Did you think I wouldn't come up with the word that starts from X? I found it!! Even if it's not a proper spelling, Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English says this is another form of Christmas, so I have no guilt about using this word :)

Yes, it's still faaaar from Christmas, but there's an exciting news about Christmas. I've got my winter vacation from December 23rd, which means if I get the plane ticket, I will be able to spend this Christmas in CANADA!! I'm so thrilled! I have to make sure to book the ticket immediately. Hope there's still some seats left on 24th. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

I finished writing the speech for my friend's wedding. I think it's pretty decent if only I can do it without reading the script. I'll practice tomorrow.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment