Monday, October 11, 2010

Y for "Yesterday's Event" or Z for "Zillions of Congratulations"

It was a long day, but very joyful and exciting day.

I attended my friend's wedding yesterday. Technically, it was my "friends'" since both the bride and the groom are my high school friends. They first started as high school sweet hearts, so many of the guests were my(and their) high school buddies. It was like a reunion! Some of them have been distant, and I have been distant, too, so there were endless catching up and chattering. My speech went OK, and the bride liked it. Whew... The party continued, changing the location a few times, until...I don't know, this morning? I came back at midnight.

Every time I attend a wedding, I feel so happy for the bride(usually, the bride is my friend), and I'm filled with happiness, too. This wedding was no exception. Even happier. I declare this was the best wedding I've ever joined. Looking at the newlyweds, my friends, and all the musicians who played at the party(the groom is a professional musician, and the ceremony was filled with live music played by the couple, their families, and his band members.), I realized that I'm in such a nice community and surrounded warmly by great friends. I've been with a broken heart, but my memory of my ex looked faded. I even thought about remaining in Japan for good....well, I just thought about it. It's not official.

There are some more that I wanted to say, but I'd like to end this entry with happy note, and I'll continue telling my thoughts in the next time.

I'll start again from "A"!



No comments:

Post a Comment